Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My....interesting.... new pet. Meet Infensa :)

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
memes-success-troll-look-the-internet-is-on-fire.jpg
Wow...

Yup, Set it on fire I did!

VE_Thunder

VE Panel Van Custom
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Thunder
Hey awsome spider, i have 2 but not funnel webs, 1 is a 15cm banded bird eating spider (doesnt actually eat birds) and a 10cm not sure what sort it is. make great pets cant pat them or take them for walks but fasinating to watch how they live. i would post pics but can seem to get any up here dont know how to delete pic to ad more
cheers

Mase1990

VY Storm 03
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Storm 03
yeh, theyre awesome to watch.
This one is pretty small, maybe an inch - 1.5 inch with legs out.
What do you feed them? Im ment to feed this 1-2 a week but the crickets i have only live for like a week and i have like 30 haha.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
*cringes* spiders

definately interesting but not something i would personally own.

speaking about pets. this was in the newspaper today. id hate to see its food bill =P
Pet Bison

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
I got a desert scorpion. And will be getting a flinders range scorpion and a trapdoor spider hopefully. And eventually i plan to get a centipede

Mark.

VE_Thunder

VE Panel Van Custom
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Thunder
Check these websites out if you want some good spiders, dont know about permit and stuff.
if you want crickets, but a container from pet store, take home and set up in a large container with a parrot nset mix on the bottom bout a 2-3 cm, and give theme some where to hide, toilet roll tubes are makes them easier to catch they go in you block the holes and have captured crickets, i feed my crickets everyday a tspn wheatgerm and a slice of carrot or any over fresh veg. adult cricket live for a bout three weeks, but will lay eggs in the method show and just raise your own.
ps. if anyone wants to send me a funnel web or any other spiders i will be willing to pay for spider and postage

The Green Scorpion
petbugs.co.za

VE_Thunder

VE Panel Van Custom
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Thunder
oh if you want and easy way to catch your cricket put he container in the fridge for about 15min, this slows them down and makes easier to pick out, and always feed spiders with long tweasers - safety first.

SlickVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive 3.8
Wouldn't it be a **** of a day if you woke up one morning and she wasn't there...