Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My last thread..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
All this thread is missing is Clairbear's ownage "zero fks given" comment, she always seems to post one on these kind of threads

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Get a car worth 300 every 10 days, at least we have decent cars, you only buy replicas too which is as good as a monk having condoms

SookyTurner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx
Its the internet mate. Get used to it. People are allowed to form there judgements of you and respond accordingly :)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
*********sigh*********

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
GTS, you cannot come in here and hang **** on everyone's car whilst saying how wonderful yours are/is, and lets face it, most here don't believe for one second you buy and sell cars, your dad does and you are just playing a game of pretend on the internet.

Then when you start getting **** back, you cry and report everyone for picking on you (pot meet kettle) then call the Mod team useless because we got sick of hearing about your butt hurt - you can dish it out, but can't take it.

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
23992338.jpg

pjdm1980

Shut up Jr I'm thinkin!
Reaction score
Members Ride
E1 GTS BUILD NO# 007, GQ Patrol.
Hey haters!

Last thread I am making on this **** forum!

All you things or people or whatever use call your selfs. Can go and get ####ed! You's are all jelouse people with no life and nothing better to do then put **** on a 16 year old that has had more cars then you will ever have and use are jelouse as #### cause I get a car every 10 days not every 10 years!

So yeah go and get ####ed,

#### the swear filter..

Cheers
Travis,

[YOUTUBE]zjDfHQDyxTM[/YOUTUBE]

drewVHSS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
stores.ebay.com.au
Members Ride
'83 VH SS, '79 Green VB SL '92 S2 VQ Caprice
You seem fragile and delicate right now, there there.
That aside, being the fragile individual you are, and this is coming onto close to the 28 day's cycle, perhaps putting yourself out there to be shot down isn't going well for you.

If you don't ask for it, you wont cop it.
If you don't hand it out, you wont get it back.

Have a good long think about what really bothering you in life, go outside and have a mass unbunching of your panties.

There's gotta be members on here with real life issues that are far more serious than yours, yet you're the only one having a cry about it.

Hell, i'm 90% building my VB that i wanna give to my step son when he turns 16 and get's his L's, he's currently 9 and due to the hard life he had prior to me being his stepdad he's started saying suicidal things, compare my stepson to your problems and wake the hell up. Get over it, and it'll be good to have one less petty little girl on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.