Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Liberty! So flame me :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Yep will be, but got my chicky coming down to make the trip with me, and pacing it out over 3 days.

Just got car back from Profix (laugh, but they were very good). Service & tune, new plugs & leads, new alternator belt & ps belt, TB clean, replaced LH and RH inlet manifold gaskets for only $460... so I'm cheering and it runs like a dream.

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
2100kms later and all is still well :thumbsup:

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
just a quick question.... i know your last commy flipped upside down, but why did you buy the liberty instead of a commodore? any particular reason or it just came up at the right price?

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Something a little less powerful and a little more stuck to the road was the main reason..

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Got some original RS wheels tonight :thumbsup: need a cleanup so will smack em with some degreaser before i put them on likely over the weekend, will have pics :thumbsup:

Less sidewall flex, gone from 185's to 205's annnnnnd.... i can get the valve caps off!!!! I swear the last owner glued my current ones on :( tyres need a pump but i can't get into the suckers... oh and they look a bit better too :p

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Yeah GT40 on a 2.2 LOL

Subie engines are so cheap though... can buy a '93 STi closed deck half cut for like $3k... if i wanted turbo I would just buy one of them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.