Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My little project.

revhead1988

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore v8
yer def more pics... rims really set it off nice work

LS1 James

Donates His Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II GEN3 V8 Wagz
What rims are they? They look hot!!

_RYAN_

Reaction score
Members Ride
A black one on sundays....
Sorry for the late reply, been on holidays. To clear a few things up it is not a genuine Clubsport, I am pretty sure it spent the first part of it's life chasing criminals up and down the motorways judging by the factory FE2 suspension, exc pack and manual transmission, then passed through a few differnt hands before I got a hold of it. It used to have the plates PHT304 going off some old rego papers that where in the glovebox.

To answer a couple of questions, I was quoted $600 to have both front buckets and the rear trimmed in cream. That Falcon in the background is my company car (I work for Ford, sorry) and the wheels are VZ Supersports 19x8" and the colour of the car is Panther Mica.

I decided (my wife actually did) that having the seats done in cream as well would of been a bit girly....I was only left with one option, black. I made a quick phone call to a mate I used to work with to see what he had in stock. He just happened to have some nice VZ leather trim in Black! $150 (mates rates) and a 20 minute drive later I had the job of trying to make them fit in the VS. The front seats were very straight foward as I simply used the runners off the calais seats I already had, the rear seat was a complete pain in the ass! I managed to get it in there but I am not 100% happy with it so I will do some fine adjusting when I can be bothered.

You will notice in the new pics it currently has two differnt types of wheels on there. These are only on there untill I can fine some VE GTS 20's for the right price and have them powder coated black. In the mean time I am having the tyres "red walled" next week to keep entertained.

anyway, here are some pics.
newcarpics065.jpg

newcarpics050.jpg

newcarpics052.jpg

newcarpics054.jpg

newcarpics057.jpg

newcarpics059.jpg

newcarpics067.jpg

newcarpics069.jpg

newcarpics071.jpg

Last edited:

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Lookin good mate, love clubby kits.

I have a replica as well.

I would keep the bonnet and boot badges on there but I would get rid of the clubsport badge and 215i as thats a little out of place even on a replica

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Very nice car mate. The interior looks great. Glad you changed the seats in it.

_RYAN_

Reaction score
Members Ride
A black one on sundays....
Not alot has changed in the last couple of weeks. I replaced the rear coils with some Ultra lows, finished off the interior, wired up a cd player and drove the wheels off it for the last week.
newcarpics074.jpg

newpics888034.jpg

newpics888020.jpg

newpics888028.jpg

I'm thinking I might go with one of the Raptor Supercharger kits as well.