Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My mates VN

V6Lexcen_89

Cordz
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Lexcen V6
nick, dont forget to tell them bout the cam we puttin in soon :p

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN series II custom :) and VZ exec
yeah not long before we get a cam package to put in, along with new crank and cam sprockets, by the way this is V6Lexcen_89's VN lexcen

vn_lexcen_s2

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 lexcen vn S2
looking really good. love the boot set up. how much did it cost to get that done. like the carpet and ****

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
well the wood was about $20 and the carpet about $40 and the contact adhesive was about $10, so not too bad all up, was pretty simple to do

J

JUDDO13

hey i was jsut wondering when u have the boot open and ya standing there listning 2 music does the sub drown out the speakers cause thats what i wanna do to my car i have all the gear just donno where to set it all up or even how to and i was thinking sorta what ya got in that car but i have 2 12in subs and a set of explode 300watt 4way 6.5in speakers that i wanted to add to the box but i was advised to put them on the boot lid so when it opens the soeakers are facing you whats the best way to go id rateher the speakers in the boot incase they deside to fall or something ??

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
you sound clarity is awsome with thos little 6.5" clarions, but still going to put some more in the lid as well as there are more subs to go in as well, but just got to wait to fix up the engine a bit first i think,

J

JUDDO13

hay sorry about ayy the questions but i just jave another one if thats ok and sorry to take u away from ur thread
with covering the back struts have you make it easyly accesible to get to the bolts ontop if you need to at any time cause im not even sure if i wanna leave the struts open so i can lower mine at a later stage
oh and just a lil thing i think would look grate if you covered the amp with a bit of plexi glass and run a small fan to it i think that would look great

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
ok been a while since i read this thread, as my mate sold his VN and bought a lancer :(, those side bits covered in carpet just sit there, they arent bolted or screwed down at all, so it iws fairly easy to get to the strut bolts

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
dude mega points for the boot set up thats awesome!!! ****in good work!!! how does the sub sound in an enclosure that big though? i did the same deal with my JL W3-V3 12" and it sounded ****!! so mines in a custom built 72 litre JL spec monster port box i built..........

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah the actual sub is in its own sort of box and sounded alright, was just a cheap sub, next one im doing will be a ported box of similar sort of boot install, and also making another parcel shelf custom made all in another mates VN which we jsut recently painted