Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my modified red VE SS

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
i'm liking the idea for the front bumper, but remember don't have that pontiac symbol on the front, there aren't any anymore, GM shut it down. change that area a lil. but the red/white walls turned out way better than i thought. looks mint. i got another idea for ya, get some black leather with red stripes through it like the car, or red leather with black stripes. your money though.

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
i'm liking the idea for the front bumper, but remember don't have that pontiac symbol on the front, there aren't any anymore, GM shut it down. change that area a lil. but the red/white walls turned out way better than i thought. looks mint. i got another idea for ya, get some black leather with red stripes through it like the car, or red leather with black stripes. your money though.

the front bar idea was about the black part at the bottom not the top part but I do want to paint part of the top part of mine black too. I like the idea of the leather I'll have to keep it in mind when I decide to change the interior :D

And Thanks Cobez I look forward to the next photo night

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
the front bar idea was about the black part at the bottom not the top part but I do want to paint part of the top part of mine black too. I like the idea of the leather I'll have to keep it in mind when I decide to change the interior :D

And Thanks Cobez I look forward to the next photo night

lol its what i do best, think of ideas i can't afford.
oh and i just realised i've got those wheels lol, but the 18's, geez there good.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Definitly enjoyed browsing this thread. Alot of $ gone into the car and she looks sweet as, not really anything left to do bolt on wise, although i recon the lower stripeing around the car would polish it off making it look just mental. Just my opinoin. Top car mate.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Red/white walls look 'ok'.

Would have looked a million times better with the red on the inner circle ;)

mcrow5

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S2
hey redvess,

i think i saw your car yesterday, it was on Glenfern Road, about 1.30- 2 pm ish. and i must say, it looks damn impressive!! stands out really well, love your car!!

policehoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ EQUIPE
Modified Car

All it needs now is a yellow sticker. The rear tail lights are illegal for a start. Aus veh standards req the tail lights to be seen at 80 degs from the vehicle. Your's are only veiwed from the rear. And the window tint is illegal as well, it needs to be one colour and nil reflective

Remember don't shoot the messager, just telling it from a police officer's perspective.

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
yeah I knew about the windows but not about the lights whats the penalty for the windows just a deffect or more servere than that? I asked the question in the ask a copper II thread but it never got answered

wogstyler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim sc L67
Hell yeah that 1 nice car mate,
Gd work all the best with it