Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my modified red VE SS

Flabby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 VE Commodore
Very nice car mate, love the coupe 60 look you got going. Only thing i would change is the side skirt, i reakon the black goes to high at the rear. But other than that an amazing unique car you got going. cant wait to see what else you do.

have you thought of installing side exhuast pipes. Dont know if its legal but it would look awesome.

I agree with you too!

Side exhausts I believe are illegal :(

Sadly I wanted to do something like that on my car until I found by my mechanic... Would've been really sweet to put the exhaust thats coming out of the hole where the Maloo side skirt is ay?!

Overall nice car! Love it! 10/10!

I want your front bar! :(

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
decided I'm over the look of the coupe 60 rims they dont look agressive enough as in they dont have enough offset and have no dish so I'm going to get some Bboss Veronicas in 22" cant wait just need to get some cash together who wants to buy my old 18inch rims and tyres they're on ebay and should be a thread on here with them somewhere, anyway heres the photshop I did I reckon they suit the look of the kit better the the 60s

REDVE8-5veronicas.jpg

RedhotThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 2 VE Thunder Sv6
Not enough tyre IMO. Check out Potta and his clubby, probly one of the toughest stances I've seen on a ve sedan. Too many people go with big rims/small tyre these days and I think it's just too overdone now.

Each to there own of course

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
I think with a kit like this it needs some big stand out rims, the 20s look too small on it as it is i reckon the whole "stance" thing is more to do with offset then wheel size there's 2 maloo's on the SC forum with 20s that look stanced as f### I don't have the cash for those sort of rims lol

redvess

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Yep they're 22s Bboss Veronicas 9.5" wide front and rear I've run into a small problem with them I just discovered tonight though they're rubbing on the front top strut plate I'm hoping a bit of camber adjustment will fix it though I'll find out tomorrow they're also rubbing on the rear but some guard rolling will fix that