Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New 19's...!! Whatta Reckon

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
Yes you are all right...I cannot wait to get the rears...like seriously...!
Ballport1998vt I cant say I've seen anyone with these rims around yet so I don't know why you say they are common...I havent had any troubles with the cops so far...its been a while...the tyres are (or were :p) brand new...its just so tempting to do burnouts with the stockies on the back...just because I wont have them on here for too long so its tempting to enjoy the most of it while I can....nah jk...I'm not keen on thrashing my car...I only give it little squirts and do little skids...

femno

Reaction score
Members Ride
98VS
Looks very nice. Drop it a little at the front but not too much. Lovin the ceptors!

vs ed

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS3V8ute
Some nice big brakes would top it off nicely....

B

bronco696

19s are always hot on holdens.. hehe, love ur car... heaps.. keep up tha gud wrk cuz.

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
Slow VR said:
Any 1 notice that the Fire Extinguisher in his boot install http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2071662...
is covered up with clear perspex? Should make it a nice fiddle around to get out incase of fire, due to inadaquete gauge B+ wiring for the amps, melting and shorting to GND. Ive got an extinguisher in my other car n its in the cabin within easy reach, as they should be.

actually that is just for show...i do have a fire extinguisher in the cabin mounted just to the left of the console on the passenger side with a nice quick-release clamp for easy reach...do you really think i would be that stupid...? So many people ask that question...someone asked what springs i am using...they are my original springs re-compressed to desired ride height...at the moment the ride height looks really **** due to the different size rims but if you have a look on the car domain site when it had all 4 18's on...is a really nice height and dont get hassled too much by the coppers...with monroe GT gas shocks and struts...

Thanks for all the nice comments guys...seems im not the only one who thought these rims where nice and I made the right choice...I get endless amounts of comments when im driving it around people telling me it looks sick and they ask me the name of the rims and I dont actually know so I make one up everytime...lol...hehe...

Cheers, :thumbsup:

1 more post to 200!!!!

Hytes

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS Berlina S1
Yeah the 19's ... nice lookin rims! Much prefered the 18's though .... nice, clean lookin ride mate. Unique touch to put a sticker (Mobil 1) on each rim ... never seen that before, the small things can add so much sometimes. Can i ask what HSV rims the 18's are?

A

aquabog

they look killa what would u hav to do to lower it a bit more?