Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new Calais V

New2Holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V V6
Here is my new Calais V. It is plated Nov 2007 but only had 63 Klm on the clock when I picked it up this week. Why has an '07 not sold previously? Probably because of the colour, which is K-Pow. In some lights it is purple. It has a pearlescent and as you walk around the car it changes from blue to purple. I got it for a song. At first I didn't even give it a second glance in the car lot but now the colour is growing on me and I have had so many favourable comments about the colour. My last car was a quicksilver 2005 VZ Calais. The VE is so much better than the VZ

Attachments

• DSCN2797b.jpg
    DSCN2797b.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 872
  • DSCN2798c.jpg
    DSCN2798c.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 991
Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I like the colour. If its 07, it was probably a demo car. although didn't think they left them there that long.

Any interior pics?

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Why has an '07 not sold previously? Probably because of the colour, which is K-Pow. In some lights it is purple. VZ

no offense but calais used to be classy and were not available in the latest hero colours till now... it doesn't look right without a bodykit ( i guess from all the hero colours usually being ss/hsv's ect with kits)

thats why you picked up a red hot deal on this one because of the colour...

And i reckon in MOST lights it will be purple....

my 2 cents....

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
looks awsome mate.