Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new favourite program

BullittSV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
Ok, Monday night was big brothers final episode ever, which I refused to watch. So I needed to watch something interesting and I found it... Mediawatch.

For those that haven't watched it, its on at 9.20 pm every Monday night.(repeat on Wednesday at 12.20 am).

The idea is the presenter attacks all other media outlets in Australia for crap reporting, using cliches and so on. Sunrise features a lot.... He also takes on crap media advisers and those who use crap media advisers.

Its quite funny because he rips their credibility to shreds. Has anyone else watched it...beats big brother by miles!

PS just to clarify I haven't watched big brother for a few years now so it wasn't as if I was looking for a replacement, just stumbled upon Mediawatch when I was flicking the channels

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
i watch it now and then, but it gets mundane and boring, accept Tuesdays 730 i watch wipeout, thats some funny **** and doesn't get old, like Japaneses game show styles. hehe cracks me up.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Nothings funnier then watching Americans hurt themselves for money

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Media watch has been going for years and years and years - probably as old as 4 corners.

They take no prisoners - thats the best bit.

Like when some reported has copied a story from yank land word for word. They are dead set cleaned up by Media Watch.

Named and shamed.

Struma

Urge Surfer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Executive Ute
Like when some reported has copied a story from yank land word for word. They are dead set cleaned up by Media Watch.
Named and shamed.

Even better when the original story turns out to be a complete fabrication/joke/heresay.

I've been watching this since I was sixteen...which was more than sixteen years ago...

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Even better when the original story turns out to be a complete fabrication/joke/heresay.

I've been watching this since I was sixteen...which was more than sixteen years ago...

I'm only a few years ahead of you:) and it was on the only channel we got back in the 70's - ABC.

It was my mums fav telly program so we all watched it if we could stay up late.:thumbsup: (required sitting still which was tough for a young boy to do)