Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new MK4 Supra!

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
you're not trying hard enough. theres so many 5x114.3 low offset, dished wheels out there for cheap its not funny. try finding something good for bmw/commodore for cheap

ebay
importmonster
yahoo japan

they dont have to be new, but depending how cheap you go, you might need to use some elbow grease on them

Ill keep an eye on import monster, but all the ones I can find that would suit the car are 2.5k+ for just 2 rims without tyres :(

Ill keep watch on the net

I can get a full set of brand new 18" rota grids in the right offset and width with 245/35 front tyres and 275/35 rears for $1500 new from my friend , considering them.
Even if they are "cheap sh1t wheels" they look good on the car imo and the car doesnt see and wont see the track so they wont get oodles of abuse

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
uqyju9yj.jpg

Fitted

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Ill keep an eye on import monster, but all the ones I can find that would suit the car are 2.5k+ for just 2 rims without tyres :(

Ill keep watch on the net

I can get a full set of brand new 18" rota grids in the right offset and width with 245/35 front tyres and 275/35 rears for $1500 new from my friend , considering them.
Even if they are "cheap sh1t wheels" they look good on the car imo and the car doesnt see and wont see the track so they wont get oodles of abuse

im not a fan of knock off wheels, but theyd look better than whats on there now, and rotas arent too bad quality wise.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
if your going to make love to your car make sure you use protection... thats how transformers happened

Didnt get to mate with it.. but is fisting counted? Sister was trying to take pics of the dog for Facebook and my ugly derp face got in the frame lolol

qaru6aty.jpg

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Cheers stockies

Yeah agreed, gte conversion is a must for the future

Good to hear mate, Its a great looking car.
Don't really like supra's - but yours has got me thinking that they can be a nice looking car.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
car is for sale now guys, need money for my relocation from newcastle to melbourne

Sad to see it go as i really love this car :(

I have posted an ad on gumtree, supra forums and on here (pending approval) so if anyone is interested in buying, let me know

price is neg.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
car is for sale now guys, need money for my relocation from newcastle to melbourne

Sad to see it go as i really love this car :(

I have posted an ad on gumtree, supra forums and on here (pending approval) so if anyone is interested in buying, let me know

price is neg.

Seen you driving saturday it looked mint!