Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new ride

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Engine Bay in showroom condition......:) Just saw the updated pics, looks awesome!

Nice SS, always been a fan of the VR/VS SS.

SS Cylon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0L 5 Spd
Cheers, the bay isnt really up to showroom condition yet in my opinion it needs constant attention as well as the rest of the car since I have to travell up and down a gravel driveway at home and at work there is a heavy machinery parts yard on grass/dirt across the road and when its windy the car gets covered in dust:(, the pic makes it look better than it really is.

Now just have to wait till Sunday so I can pick up the bodykit. Then I'll have to save some pennys so I can respray the car black. But for the meantime I'll spray the Kit in black primer and get it fitted so at least it wont stand out like dogs balls while I save for a compleate respray.

SS Cylon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0L 5 Spd
Not the best picture editing skills ever (dont have photoshop) but gives you an idea of what the front end would look like
FrontEnd.jpg

SS Cylon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0L 5 Spd
Update

Have now got the new front bumper on, not a perfect fit but close. Also have new rotors on the front as well as new bendix ultimate pads front and rear, new bendix dot 4 brake fluid and the rear rotors were machined. Will post a pic of the new bumper on the car when i find my camera.

SS Cylon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0L 5 Spd
Had a close call on the weekend, discovered a crack in the top radiator hose as I was 10mins into a 120km trip, so have replaced the top and bottom hoses. Also done a bit more of a clean up under the bonnet.

InletManifoldCovers.jpg

Was suposed to be red but turned out more orange.

And polished up the left fuel rail so far

FuelRail01.jpg

And heres what the right one looks like before I get stuck into it

FuelRail02.jpg

SS Cylon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS 5.0L 5 Spd
Still to find some red heat resistant paint but in the meantime i've painted the inlet manifold black

InletManifoldCovers02.jpg