Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new Time Capsule VN

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
hey jus wonderin does the interior squeak and creak while your drving???

Update on this question
Since I replaced the stereo I do get some squeaks and creeks around the center console area...bugger!!

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
Picked up the 80L tank today and I am wrapped with the condition of it for $60, a few small dents but not where they will be seen..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360347848247&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Striped it back and resprayed it the same colour as the interceptors, and will strip and paint the straps black as recommended.

Now I am hoping it will be easy to hook up, as the more research I do on here fitting these tanks the more confused I get

Dazz

Picture010-1.jpg

Last edited:

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
Now with drop tank goodness

vn002.jpg

VQ-Assault

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VQII Statesman
Spend time and get all the door, bonnet, bootlid alignments 100%, should be alright. In calling the car a time capsule sure, if you keep it original or within VN Executive options

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
Spend time and get all the door, bonnet, bootlid alignments 100%, should be alright. In calling the car a time capsule sure, if you keep it original or within VN Executive options

Certainly not going to waste time and money with door gaps etc....at the end of the day its not a rare 356 Porsche or similar its a Commodore, the time capsule was more a reference to how it was when I bought it and i cant change the title as now I guess its more of a BT1 mock up

Dazz

Last edited: