Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New Toy :) '07 LS2 HSV Clubby R8

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
Cheers for the comments guys :thumbsup:

yeh incredible car hey..and does put a smile on my face every time i drive it :p

however went and priced up some new tyres yesterday for it and that didnt put a smile on my face haha...the tyres that come standard from the factory on this thing retail for $1007 A TYRE! yes you did read right!

so they wont be goin on it...next ones down the bridgestone potenza adrenalins are $640, even think that is a bit steep :cry:

so any recommendations for a gud tyre that wont break the bank?

i do want something gud tho, and they are a 275/35/R19 which doesnt help in terms of price :bang:

cheers
Ryan

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
thats a bloody nice car. shes screaming for a cam i reckon. dont think u can afford too much more power though with tyres costing u a grand each lol. thats rediculious.

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

haha yeh i no what u mean...i didnt know wat to say when i herd the price!

Thinking cam for sure...however wana get the basics like and exhaust and mafless first, and money would also help haha :whistling

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
lol great car...

with the tyres, maybe consider wheels and tyre packages? get some nice 20's on it, it would probably end up costing simialar to the 19's, 19' tyre are expensive for some reason

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
lol great car...

with the tyres, maybe consider wheels and tyre packages? get some nice 20's on it, it would probably end up costing simialar to the 19's, 19' tyre are expensive for some reason

yeh prolly would do..however its only the rears that need replacing :whistling

haha so yeh ill just replace the rears for now and possibly consider a package when they all need replacing :yeah: