Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New Toy - Cross 8

chocco

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SportWagon, VZ Crewman Cross 8
I started this over in the VE section, but moving over here now cause thats where it belongs.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...cross-8-now-i-will-have-eyeball-2-forums.html

Gave it a wash yesterday, so here are the pic's.

There's not alot around on the Cross 8's so I am going to document everything I do and hopefully that will help some else out. Car will be a tow car so everything I do will be for torque and economy.

I spent 6 months looking before I found the right one at the right price.

Stay Tuned.

Attachments

• SAM_0608crop.jpg
    SAM_0608crop.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 470
  • SAM_0609 crop.jpg
    SAM_0609 crop.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 604

dthrw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega soon to be Modified
nice, keep us updated esp with pics :)

chocco

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV SportWagon, VZ Crewman Cross 8
Had the Aux fuel tank fixed today, the numm nuts who installed it did a pretty crap job which I already new, I just didn't know how bad. Anyway its all working now, fuel flap now closes, all the wiring has been fixed, the fuel gauge and all the hose connections fixed up. The best thing was the Aux fuel tank was full all 90ltrs of it !!!!

Putting the deposit down tomorrow on the canopy and then the auto service and tranny coolers next. Spoke to Steve at Oztrack going to go a Dus and mafless tune but with the autocal so I can log the data with the caravan on the back and he can tweak to suit.

To be cont....................................................................

tallvy2berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Berlina hail damaged
Had the Aux fuel tank fixed today, the numm nuts who installed it did a pretty crap job which I already new, I just didn't know how bad. Anyway its all working now, fuel flap now closes, all the wiring has been fixed, the fuel gauge and all the hose connections fixed up. The best thing was the Aux fuel tank was full all 90ltrs of it !!!!

Putting the deposit down tomorrow on the canopy and then the auto service and tranny coolers next. Spoke to Steve at Oztrack going to go a Dus and mafless tune but with the autocal so I can log the data with the caravan on the back and he can tweak to suit.

To be cont....................................................................[/QUOTE

Hey mate any more updates how's it going as i am looking for one or similar as well

ps I know It"s a bit of a dig