Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my new toy

camshafto

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg maloo
hey guys i just bought my dream car. vg 5.0ltr 5spd ute. shes a bit rough but is a work in progress. i have big plans for it now that i have it.the car is as i bought it except for the 18's i got a few weeks ago.
ENGINE: 5.oltr V8.
MODS: cold air intake.
cam not sure what though.
chip.
pacemakers.
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed
i love this thing, it looks ok at the mo but have plans for hardcover on the back and new side skirts.it has vp senator frontend on it but i dont know if i should change it or not any suggestions would be good.
it absoulately hammers but now ive been driving it awhile ineed more power.as we all do lol. going for a dyno tune in a couple of weeks so i can find out where its at, then i can work out my next move.any suggestions would be good.
here are some pics but will update them as the work gets done. hope you like it cheers cam.

callymninja006.jpg

callymninja007.jpg

callymninja002.jpg

callymninja004.jpg

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
looks good mate. i like the bumper i think you should leave it.

camshafto

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg maloo
thanks,the rims are from the rodney jane racing series. RJR lightning 18x8s. its amazing what a set of rims can do for your car, when i got it it just had stockies on it with miss matching hubcaps. they changed the whole look of the car.bob jane tmarts have some realy good wheel and tyre package deals cheaper than i thought they would be.

BeastVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5L
nice it looks very straight from looking at the pics, i like the bumper it has on it now.

camshafto

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg maloo
yea i plan to tub it down the track and get the bigger rubber on it, should make it look a bit tuffer. it was nice and straight till this mourning, i hit a bloody big fox damaged the front bumper, smashed indicator ripped guard indicator off and dented front guard. not happy. also put wheel alignment out so had to put stockies back on it till i get it fixed. spewen i have to waste money on fixing it which could have gone towards beafing it up. oh well what do you do.