Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new VE SS-V Sedan in Wildfire Metallic

sheepz

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SV6 manual
Very hot looking car. Love the colour and rims

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Thanks for the comments everyone. I've used up most of my money so I haven't really thought about mods just yet. Lowering would be awesome but just a bit nervous about shopping centres or places where I could potentially bottom out.

get some 24"s then so its a little higher up, then lower it lol bit better ground clearance...only cost u about 10 grand haha......double mortgage? haha

HSV085

Reaction score
Members Ride
16' VF2 Redline, 17' VF2 GTS
Congrats on the purchase mate, the new wildfire colour looks really good i saw one the other @ my local dealership & i must admit it does looks alot better in person.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Hey mate sweet ride and I love the colour, currently looking at a SSV Widlfire Ute. Just a few things bug me and hopping you can help me out. One in particular the instrument cluster kinda looks like you can’t see the speedo and revs during the day as white on grey doesn’t really work. How is it for you? Does it look better at night time light up? Are you able to take a photo at night of your instrument cluster so I can get a better understanding?

norbert84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Super Coach, sometimes I find that when the sun (or light on overcast days) hits the panel, I have to turn the lights on so the panel will light up so I can read the display. It's rare but it does happen. Here is a day and night shot.

ssPanel1.jpg

ssPanel2.jpg

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
^^ At least that looks better than the silly all-red display on mine (MY09). :bang: Probably a bit easier to read than the red too.

Supercoach, you do know about Phreddy right? He can change the colour of the LED displays if they're really annoying you.

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7