Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new VL 5LTR WAGON

VX_CLUBBY

MR-57-LT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 M6
yeah i agree sweet ride buddy but it would look better without the rear wing. just my opinion but nice ride anyway

90VN55

Reaction score
Members Ride
90 VN SS 5speed, '90 VN Calais 5speed
hey mate sweet wagon. dump it on its ass and it will look even better than it does

binkztarr

2DA-PUB
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
hi all,
i have been very slack but have finally got some new pics of my engine bay and interior, also since i have tinted my rear lights and put on lay by 2 new 12" clarion subs in box and an amp to suit, cant wait to get them all in!!!!!
heres da pics
R0010733.JPG
R0010734.JPG
R0010736.JPG
R0010738.JPG
R0010739.JPG

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
very nice mate its pretty rare to see an original 5.0ltr vl

J

JUDDO13

ive seen this on street wagons its fu*kin deadly for a vl wagon u dont see a whole lot of good ones going around these days nice car real good example of a vl wagon

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
noice vl, wicked ass rims, needs lowering tho but very sweet :D

binkztarr

2DA-PUB
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
cheers everyone, yeh i am definately looking at lowering it but i need to get the pros to have a look at it first and work out how to do it, one of my tyres is already scraping on big bumps,

VRV666

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 3.8 exec, big pajero, 5speed vn v6 play car
I like the vl wagons and yours is definately a good looking one. Im with the other person who mentioned taking the wing off, but regardless of that once you have it lowered it would look amazing. Ill say they will have to roll your guards.

VX_CLUBBY

MR-57-LT
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 M6
i think you need to give your engine a good clean but other than that it looks fat well done mate

binkztarr

2DA-PUB
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
yeh engine needs a clean and i want to try hide some of those lines away in there,

about the wing,,, i have had many different comments from people but myself i like it, i think it makes the wagz look old school but hey every1 has their own opinion, how ever when i get around to it i will take it off and see what it actually looks like,

i went to the place that sold me the mags and they told me to go to d&t exhaust and ask them about lowering it and rolling the guards, i hope i can dump her a fair bit but doubt ill be able to go very low,

cheers for all the comments!!!!!