Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My New VT II !!

Miss L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Executive
nah didnt get manual...u so dont wanna hear that story again....yep he is going to get tinted...i cant believe it isnt.....i cant wait for the po po to harass me !!!! waiting is an understatement !!....hmm panther or phantom that is a good question....monday i will tell u (this is providing barry that pay bloke from work coughs up the rest of my pay)....and oska i am sure that i will have po po stories galore given the fact that shall we say i work for them without being one hehehehehehe......and lets just say i often go thru narre to go to the gym...i will be a prime target :) i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx for a good weekend xx

Miss L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Executive
a happy Miss L reports in that tonight she picked up her new baby.....i think i am in love (Miss L is a tuff lil gurl and she doesnt have emotions........) yep after 3 months I finally have what I wanted and happy (98 % but thats a whole nother story !!) so look out there will b pics when i can take them and now shopping list for tint, new stereo *sigh* tonight for the first time in 3 months i think i can dream sweet dreams.........hehehehe i keep looking outside at him to check he is still there !! ohhh and jsut so u didnt think there wasnt a miss L disaster i did get trapped in a car wash........nite all xxx

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
congrats on the new purchase, definitely keep us updated with pics/mods etc

Z

ZaRnOw

Looks good, I paid 5k for my 2000 SII Phantom Black executive about 5 months ago with 170k on the clock with everything stock, besides the 15inch rims that came with it.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it