Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new VY Exec V6 sedan

kolonel

Reaction score
Gday all,

My name is Rob and i have just purchased a white V6 auto VY Exec sedan (bargain). It is pretty standard, but will look at doing some changes, as usual, over the course of time.

Was wondering what people's opinion of FE2 suspension was, as i have been offered a full set for next to nothing. I was going to put some 19" rims on and was concerned that i might have an issue with scrubbing. Looking for informed feedback from locals.

Spekaing of rims, is there someone on this forum who can photoshop some 19" ANZ rims onto a white VY exec ? Would be much appreciated, as it is hard to get an idea how they will look.

Will post some pics soon, when i can work out the digital camera, and start my modding asap.

Thanks all.

Regards
kolonel

B£å¢kÐðg

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
Was wondering what people's opinion of FE2 suspension was, as i have been offered a full set for next to nothing. I was going to put some 19" rims on and was concerned that i might have an issue with scrubbing. Looking for informed feedback from locals.

Hey mate, no probs at all with FE2 and 19" rims although the ride is a little harsh, I used to have the same setup until I went lower :yeah:

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
Vy...

Hey Mate, You said Bargain...??? How Much?

I have 18's on my VY, with super Low springs, never scrubbed in it's life....
so going FE-2 with 19's, shouldn't be a problem.:thumbsup:

kolonel

Reaction score
Picked it up for $6500 (traded). 160,000km. V6 auto, ABS, Cruise and 16" mages (which need upgrading).

new_car.jpg

Regards
kolonel

kolonel

Reaction score
Got some 19" rims lined up, and if all goes well, some FE2 going on next weekend. Will update with pics as i go.

Regards
kolonel

GOTMYN

Stab it and Steer...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Whippled 5.7, VE SV6, GU Patrol 3.0DI
Picked it up for $6500 (traded). 160,000km. V6 auto, ABS, Cruise and 16" mages (which need upgrading).

new_car.jpg

Regards
kolonel

FARK.....That is a Bargain, Good Find Mate,
The VY is a great car and good value for money, you definately scored a bargain!!