Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My old Brockie Wagon

bradcad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina & mazda 2 DE
TI0350 said:
I know its been 8 years but still part of me thinks I might get the car back...
Since I've found out they are pretty rare it would stand out more..
If anyone has seen it please let me know if I get it back there will be a reward for sure..

geez mate rare as rocking horse **** I'd be checking this ebay one out for sure

TI0350

Reaction score
Website
www.kts350.com.au
Members Ride
White S2 LX Captiva Diesel
The one on ebay is not like my one but I wish I had a spare 7k I want my wagon back.. Shits me 8 and im still not over it.. Never could find a copy of just cars to check that one out though..

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
when u had the car did u have a security system in it. if it didn't mate if ya get it back install one in it. mine is a specail edition vh ss. it was awarded to the top 30 holden dealers in 1981. came out of the factory with all the brock options. so its a classic. did not even think twise about putten a security system in. its vital to have it for old cars cause their easy to break into.

nizmovk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK wagon
thats a nice wagon and the story is unfortunatly common among people who love their cars and then have them thieved off by scumbags. I had a car stolen and even though it was a piece, it was still really gutrenching to know someone has made a conscious effort to break in and steal something that I'd worked for. Back on track( before I get carried away) wasn't there also a yellow VK brock ?

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
nizmovk said:
thats a nice wagon and the story is unfortunatly common among people who love their cars and then have them thieved off by scumbags. I had a car stolen and even though it was a piece, it was still really gutrenching to know someone has made a conscious effort to break in and steal something that I'd worked for. Back on track( before I get carried away) wasn't there also a yellow VK brock ?

yep a yellow VK Calais Director, only yellow one made, had 16" MOMO Stars on it too. They also did ONE red VL Group 3 signature series wagon, was for sale last year for $16,000

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
vee ka said:
yep a yellow VK Calais Director, only yellow one made, had 16" MOMO Stars on it too.
Sorry this was NOT a Calais Director, this was in fact a VK SL 134 pack with the Calais Director body kit. It was built for a HDT employee.

ucwepn said:
there were only 4 brock wagons ever made.
Also this isn't true, i have a book with all HDT.Brock cars built has more, a few more. I have counted 9 wagons built.
There was a VK SS Group3 wagon built(the only one) near me, haven't seen it for a while.

Anyway the wagon looks great. Its a pity you sold it though

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
yeah as far as i know it does, the president of our car club had the book for a while ( im pretty sure he sold it ) and from what i remember it did list all HDT built cars and their respective numbers.