Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My old ride QWKLS1

QWKLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 5.0L, 20s, GTS Interior
few more pics

DSC00781.jpg

engine out when the standard cam sh*t itself. thats when i started with the mods

Image0003.jpg

coon boots!

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
they let you go with a maffless and a otr??

Most Police won't bother you if you're mafless and have an OTR. It's the other obvious mods like super dark tint/stupidly low/stockies on the rear etc, that scream 'defect me.'

sly_gen3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt acclaim gen 3
Is this car now in warrnambool?

Vt_vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
carless for now
Most Police won't bother you if you're mafless and have an OTR. It's the other obvious mods like super dark tint/stupidly low/stockies on the rear etc, that scream 'defect me.'

ive seen a shite load of people when that bonnet opens the canary is out almost straight away

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
ive seen a shite load of people when that bonnet opens the canary is out almost straight away

Fair enough. Driver attitude could have a lot to do with this though, also what the driver was doing in the car at the time of the inspection. Dunno. I'd had plenty of looks under the bonnet when I had an OTR on (pre blower) and not a single hint of a canary ever. I did ask one officer one day if I should be worried about the OTR and his response was "don't drive like a w@nker and you'll be right."

Sorry OP for the thread hijack.

QWKLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Fair enough. Driver attitude could have a lot to do with this though, also what the driver was doing in the car at the time of the inspection. Dunno. I'd had plenty of looks under the bonnet when I had an OTR on (pre blower) and not a single hint of a canary ever. I did ask one officer one day if I should be worried about the OTR and his response was "don't drive like a w@nker and you'll be right."

yeh your right, when i got pulled up i just switched it off and got straight out and sat in the gutter til they finished.

randal smith ballarats well known copper had a go with the measuring stick and it passed fine

QWKLS1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Is this car now in warrnambool?

yeh man, sold it to marty prob bout a yr ago. havnt heard from him for a while.

all i no is between him and his gf they were both sh*ting themselves as to who was driving it when i gave the key over to take it home haha

sly_gen3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt acclaim gen 3
haha i thought so. It still looks exactly the same vy gts wheels etc... nice car.

Vt_vic

Reaction score
Members Ride
carless for now

we were comin home from work bout 4 in the morn wasnt being a wanker or anything just a rbt then wanted to look under the bonnet