Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my other money robber lol

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
looking through the computer today and cam acroos some pics of some parts that i brought for the lx

Picture080.jpg

^^^^^you wouldnt think it but as it sits as it is now i have spent $10,000 on it... just wish i still had my old job still cause ive would of spent alot more and would of ah a motor in it and a drive line to... dam the $15 an hour job..

well here are the other pics

Picture068.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture036-1.jpg

Picture037-1.jpg

Picture035-1.jpg

Picture034-1.jpg

Picture032-1.jpg

Picture033-1.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture077.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture070.jpg

well there yas go lol just a few pics i found... :hmmm: probaly the last of the pics till i get some reall money and save up for a donk.... i estermaited that how much i get payed it will take me 6 years to save up for pave teks 355 short motor... anyway tell me what ya`s think of the pics

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
looks awsome
when do we see color on her :)

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Oh yeah :yahoo: Shiney things, I like shiney things :rofl2:

Its definately a good idea to get all the parts you'll need, then once paint comes, its just a matter of reassembling it all, not having to worry about finding this or that... Looks like you're giving it a good go, getting everything done the first time. :spot on:

Have you given the seats and door trims a going over with a cleaner/conditioner of some sort, if not you should, it'l make em come up a million bucks.

Like vk.jonno asked, when is the forecast for colour?? :D Once you see colour on her, all nice and shiney, it will give you more motivation then ever, to find the cash for the motor, you'll be out working on the corner before you think about waiting 6 years :p And atleast with paint you can see where the money has gone, although, a motor would definately be a nice thing to look at :)

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
Oh yeah :yahoo: Shiney things, I like shiney things :rofl2:

Its definately a good idea to get all the parts you'll need, then once paint comes, its just a matter of reassembling it all, not having to worry about finding this or that... Looks like you're giving it a good go, getting everything done the first time. :spot on:

Have you given the seats and door trims a going over with a cleaner/conditioner of some sort, if not you should, it'l make em come up a million bucks.

Like vk.jonno asked, when is the forecast for colour?? :D Once you see colour on her, all nice and shiney, it will give you more motivation then ever, to find the cash for the motor, you'll be out working on the corner before you think about waiting 6 years :p And atleast with paint you can see where the money has gone, although, a motor would definately be a nice thing to look at :)

yea i wanna get a motor in soon so i know everything will fit propaly so once it gets painted and i go to fit something that every thing will bolt strait up to it with no fuss.

wll if its going to take 6 years to get a motor buy the time i get the money to paint it i will be in my 80`s lol.i might just get a old injected 304 to use as a mock up motor and something to start up and move it about if i have to.

i was going to do the body work my self but if i stuffed it up it will cost me more money to get a pro to fix it so i will do it the safe way lol

no i havent done anything with the seats just wiped them with a damp cloth to get the dust off them. the guy i got them off had them sitting in his spare bedroom for 15 years and they were out of his lh sl/r 5000

jonko

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5 ltr
done any progress yet? coming along well cant stop now

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
well just a little bit of an update just put a $500 dollar disposset on a mild injected 304 that did a 14 sec down the quarter mile in a areo kitted vn with a freshley rebuilt th400 full manulised auto and 2000 stally for $2000.
the motor and box are ready to come out and i will get it this week some time.

vscalaishsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
hsv enhanced vs calais
recived my motor and gear box yesterday. its a injected 304 with rebuilt th400 box. its got a bit of work done to the motor and used to do a low 14 sec down the quarter mile

Picture095.jpg

Picture096.jpg

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
good as man
keep us posted i wanna see more progress piks