Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Pinked 94 VR

lil_mickey

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 253 :-)
nah.. sorry i was talking about the pink on the bonnet..

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Definatly different. As long as you enjoy and like what your doing thats all that counts.

RK5TAR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 Manual
Thanks again. mickey, the decal is a vinyl aluminium coloured sticker. Im trying to get it finished but the sellers on ebay are pretty slack getting back to me.

I just have some side skirts and rear lip spoiler. Im hunting for a front one so I have the set to put on.

When I can find someone to put the springs in they will be done asap. I hate having my butt in the air like it is.

I managed to score an alarm for it too. An original VR one from GMH that is added into the central locking as an "upgrade".

Im waiting for the pink LED parker lights to arrive in the mail. :yeah:

Last edited:

RK5TAR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 Manual
Hi all.
Have been busy painting the interior of my car for a few week when I get the chance.

I have updated my album with the recent updates I have.

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/members/pinkedvr-albums-pinking-up.html

Its even been signed by a celebrity LOL.

Coming improvements in the coming weeks are:

Hot pink head deck and speakers.
Lowering springs in the rear.
Fitting of the ss lip spoiler body kit.
Addition of pink mesh on the front bumper.
Custom number plates.
Fitting of leather custom holden grey and pink seat covers front and rear and matching door inserts and rear deck covering.

Then in july she is going in to have some mechanical repairs as her front struts need replacing and she has a few oil leaks and the temp gauge keeps going up to 3/4 all the time when it used to always sit on 1/4 and there seems to be water loss somewhere as I have to top up the overflow bottle every couple of weeks.

The power steering reservoir has a leak too.

Lastly the electrics need to be redone in the back end.

Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 VS Executive 3.8L
pardon my asking, but do you live in Bacchus Marsh? I think you now live on my street

P.S. its gotta be you coz i jus looked at the 'Car Names' thread and seen the post about your VR/VS wagon.

Last edited:

Shaz77

I D TEN T Error (ID10T)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Restoring VN Wagon
I love it!! Can't wait to see it all finished, as others have said go with what makes you happy. And being a mum myself I know how precious (and rare) time away from kids can be so why not enjoy what little spare time you can the way you want :D

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
my girlfriend did the exact same thing as you have done with your......like everything is the same coloured pink as you have it, she even took off her fuel tank and painted that pink too.....same colour and everything. She did the starter motor, engine cover, alternator (lol), pink neons, even her seatbelts were pink.......even thou i didn't like, it did look fantastic : )

Personally i hate Pink (the colour) i can't stand it, but each to their own, and you need to do what makes you happy and helps relieve tension, and i know all about kids LOL.

unfortunately for my friend, she has been bagged out ALOT for what she has done, and all the hard work and effort she has put into the car.....it's sad really coz everyone that sees it puts her down big time. I hope you don't have the same problems with that.

Car looks great, keep up the good work : )