Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My plain as **** vy s-pac =)

Tophies

^_^
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S1 s-pac
Just picked up an 03 vy s-pac. Its a bit plain as of now but i love her, gonna start ripping into her as soon as i've got the cash, so any advice on how to sweeten her up would be awesome.

Cheers

Attachments

• front shot.jpg
    front shot.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 333
  • side shot.jpg
    side shot.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 426
  • Rear shot.jpg
    Rear shot.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 277

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Very nice start man, looks very clean and tidy.
VY's can look soo good with dick all mods, just clean paint, lowered, nice set of rims and thats all you need

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
Get some foggies to fill those holes. Lower it a bit. Nice set of 18's. Remove the black strips running down the side of the car too. Can be hard so be careful.

Should be all good. I would change the tails over to the VZ SS ones. Tint the windows and steer clear of doof doof.:thumbsup:

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
Nice car mate. Im a fan of white vy/vz s/ss's hence me owning one.lol Whats wrong with a little doof doof lol.

guyman

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY_S
get some vy ss headlights if u can, i put them on my VY S made a huge difference (well to me they did lol) they would look great on a white VY

Tophies

^_^
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S1 s-pac
Haha cheers guys. Yeah for some reason the white vy's turn me on. Then i saw this baby for sale and BOOM, my soul is owned by a finance company. Oh well im happy. First thing i did was look into the foggies, on ebay 200-300 bux that sound about right? OH and they hard to install? Im kinda **** with electrical work been in hospital before due to it... hehe...

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
I got mine for about 200 of ebay. I've installed them which was a pain in the ass because i was to lazy to pull the front bar off so i did it the hard way. Only problem is that i haven't wired mine up after a whole year lol

Tophies

^_^
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S1 s-pac
Lol well at least your car looks sweet in the day, but seriously is there a walkthrough or a guide on here for chucking in the foggies? Cause i cant find one.

Zep

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 MY10 VE SS-V
Nice car mate, similar to how mine looked!
Don't get why your series 1 S pac has black strips on it though :s thought they came without..

Anyway for the fog lights all wiring is done, all you need to do is pull off the front bar, screw in the lights and click them into the wiring thats already sitting just behind the front bar. Easy as pie!

Edit - Also S pac without the exhaust tip?

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
Nice car mate, similar to how mine looked!
Don't get why your series 1 S pac has black strips on it though :s thought they came without..

Anyway for the fog lights all wiring is done, all you need to do is pull off the front bar, screw in the lights and click them into the wiring thats already sitting just behind the front bar. Easy as pie!

Edit - Also S pac without the exhaust tip?

looks like the door strips were fitted as extras, just get them painted if you are concerned with dents in doors