Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my pride and joy

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
You have the underdriven kit in your clubby though don't you??

Yes had it when I bought it and wasn't aware until I did the cam. Have since put a powerbond lightened balancer on and have it has made quite a difference Cooling and p/s wise. Just what I've noticed other people think they're great so yeah.

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
fair enough, looks like il be passing on that then lol

atomic maloo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 ve maloo
Hey guys just wondering if I should get headers and cats and an otr when I do my cam is it necessary? I currently have a Walky intake but it's not an otr also Walky 3 inch cat back

SSV-AD

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 Ve SSV Sedan
yeah do extractors and hi-flow cats for sure mate, the otr will be better than the pod intake yes, but its not necissary.

atomic maloo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 ve maloo
Well it's been a while but the time has finally come to book the maloo in for some upgrades I'm gettin headers cats otr and cam which will hopefully bump it up to around the 300rwkw mark. Is there any other modifications I should do while it's apart also the shop I'm going to uses crow cams? Are they any good

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Pay extra and ask them to fit tie bar lifters rather than standard ones. They're alot less likely to turn and destroy your cam .