Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Prussian Steel VF Ute SS

mrpayne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Ute M6
They were good to deal with, Greg is very knowledgeable and had a lot of time to discuss things before going ahead with the work. I would have gone back to them for the cam if not for some very very special pricing from ECC, I had a mate with a Maloo get his supercharged at the same time and they did a really good combo price for us.

The exhaust that has been fitted by Tekno was exactly what I was looking for, the suspension that they fitted is as good a ride as standard almost, and the right amount of low, looks good without being too low to be impractical. Can only say good things about them.

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
sounds good.. hopefully he's there again so you can blast him..

mrpayne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Ute M6
Have now had a chance to take it out to the drags, my first time ever. It was an absolute blast, had a heap of fun.

Best time for the night was a 13.361 @ 109.92mph (176.90kph) with a 2.151 60ft. Best trap was 110.27mph.

Took me a while to work out best way to launch, whether burnouts helped etc., had just as much fun teaching myself that. Next time I will go when it is a little cooler and have some newer tyres and will try for a 13.2.

Mates supercharged F-Series Maloo SV (445rwkw @ East Coast Customs) ran a best of 12.4, think he was around 121mph, was his first time out as well.

Cheers!

seabs

Reaction score
Website
seabrook.homemail.com.au
Members Ride
Gen F R8 SV
Not trying to bag you out at all mate, but with 314rwkw you should be trapping a fair bit more MPH than that..

I took my stock 340kw GenF clubby M6 down the quarter and did 13.13 @ 111.25mph with a 2.1 60'

With all that extra power you have (over 400kw at the crank), I would have expected around 115MPH ..?

mrpayne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Ute M6
I went the 2.5" didn't want/need it too loud.

mrpayne

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Ute M6
image.jpg1_zpsly7v4k1w.jpg

Now running Simmons FR 20"