Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride - 99 VT Berlina

kangavxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX SS
Congrats on finding the wheels. Looks nice and clean. Ah yes a sunroof (i want one as well) but i guess pretty expensive for the inbuilt ones (dont like the pop up ones). Might have to ring around Adelaide
and see what they are going for these days.

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Nice looking car mate, good job. I'm not personally a fan of the chrome, but that's just me - I'm not picking on it :)

Cheers mate!

Congrats on finding the wheels. Looks nice and clean. Ah yes a sunroof (i want one as well) but i guess pretty expensive for the inbuilt ones (dont like the pop up ones). Might have to ring around Adelaide
and see what they are going for these days.

Yea not to sure what kind of places would install them though ? was just thinking of going to wall street kustoms in melbourne.

Also go rid of that bogan kenwood sticker off the front window if anyone didn't notice :p

addz80

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais 5.7
Love the ride mate!
How did you manage the chrome on the B pillar? Would love to do something similar on my VZ.

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Love the ride mate!
How did you manage the chrome on the B pillar? Would love to do something similar on my VZ.

Cheers man! chrome pillar is just vinyl wrap, took the plastic off and wraped it.