Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Sandstorm Omega

Jack.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
Hey Im Jack, Im 17 and this is my first post on JC, Ive been looking around for a while but only just got a car worth posting haha. This is my second car, my first was a dirty green VR... I just picked this up a few days ago and all Ive done so far is take off the mud flaps haha tomorrow Ill be taking off the hub caps and spraying the chasers gloss black, ordering sssl rear and ssl front springs and maybe a pod filter? One of the tail lights has a hole in it so I think Ill replace them with ss light and maybe get a sv6 kit? Anyway heres some pics with my shitty phone camera :)

03022011081.jpg

03022011075.jpg

Last edited:

Jack.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
Debaged my boot today, I wasnt sure if I should take the lion off?

P2060925.jpg

Last edited:

Gambel

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV Wagon
I removed my lion badge cause i think it's to big and ugly plus i'm trialing different badges.
Alot of guys have painted them, obviously take it off first then get some more double sided tape, but black would look good with your black chasers.

TumTum

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY9.5 VE SV6 Ute, 2001 VXII Berlina Sed
Looks like you got carried away with the debadging... where's your plates? :rofl:

Oh, depending what year your VE is (looks like an MY06 going by the door handles), you might find taking the lion off the boot will leave you with holes... :hmmm:

Jack.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore
Haha its not regeod yet. And thanks Zeussy but why no pod filter?