Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My silver Exec

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Interior looks kickarse James, well done.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Interior looks kickarse James, well done.

Cheers mate, hows the SV6 going? How long did it take you to change over your headlining?
It looks complicated, Ive got the black roof lining, pillars and sunglasses holder now. Just in need of jesus handles and sun visors.

danieLOL

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
Cheers mate, hows the SV6 going? How long did it take you to change over your headlining?
It looks complicated, Ive got the black roof lining, pillars and sunglasses holder now. Just in need of jesus handles and sun visors.

was going to say this would look awesome with black rooflining but i see your already planning lol

love what youve done to it already though, lucky boy getting the calais stuff :(

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
About time you got some pics up! Interior looks tops, well done!

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Cheers Essasin, Ill try to be more consistent with the photos in the future ;)

I had my insurance updated last week . Car is insured for 4 grand more to cover the mods which Im happy about. Still wouldnt be the same If this car was stolen/wrecked with the amount of work I have put in.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
was going to say this would look awesome with black rooflining but i see your already planning lol

love what youve done to it already though, lucky boy getting the calais stuff :(

Thanks Daniel, Im quiet lucky haha you would spew If you knew the price I have paid for all the Calais gear :)

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
In a great way, very cheap!!!

$800 for seats/door trims, $150 for window moulds, $200 for steering wheel/handbrake/shifter/roof lining. And from another guy I got 4 doors with darker tint, nice paint and Calais door moulds for $200.

Thats from my bad memory, but cant of been far off.

Put it this way, Most people would be prepared to pay much more.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Sure did, about two weeks ago their was another set of Calais seats and door trims in black on Ebay for $2200, I giggled.