Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Slammed VE Berlina

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
i have sssl in the front and ssl in the rear plus a bigger body kit then yours being an sv6. i don't have any issues with scraping. you must be hitting them too fast.

Cursed CX8

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Adventra
thats not true mate the ss mufflers are louder but don't flow better at all the twin tip is fake. the bit of extra noise makes people think they are going faster.

wow thats really interesting. I didnt realise that it is a fake tip. It would be interesting to get a SS, a HSV and an OMEGA style muffler tested on a flow bench

vcorbs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
How did you lower you Berlina? Any problems with the ESP?

James_yo7

Barbitaboopey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 LUX minitruck
i dont think thats due to it being low, id say thats just due to a horrible incline on the driveway. id say its neatly lowered i wouldnt exectly call it 'slammed' but each to their own.
very nice car for a P plater non the less

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
lol im pretty far from the grandpa image as it is, went for cruise last night and was scrapping over every speedbump i hit, the looks i was getten was priceless. nobody has lowered a ve that much here

a bloke my old man does some work for has a bagged VE senator, hes in nowra... not far from the gong...

muzzz89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina V6
i have sssl in the front and ssl in the rear plus a bigger body kit then yours being an sv6. i don't have any issues with scraping. you must be hitting them too fast.

in no way do i go over them too fast, mine has sssl in the rear and ssl in the front (lower in the rear than yours) and you have 18s which will make yours higher you clown.

muzzz89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina V6
Havn't posted in a while, heres an update, 22s, customed the calais grille, bonnet and boot chrome, will post pics tomorrow after it gets detailed.

`redoctober

All show, baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais - Senator Replica
Come down to Melb for C4C6 mate! I wanna see it alongside mine ;)

Adriianz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS
mate thats nowhere near slammed lols. looks very clean, but looks like it has superlows in it?

maybe needs lowered shockers. check my thread first page at the bottom, now thats slammed.

on a good note the car looks mint, very very good base for work