Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My supercharged VT with monaro front and rear

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Stealthy, you got it wrong man! They were clear altezzas and I have changed them to the red genuine monaros!

..and sorry to dissapoint you about the lack of monaro rear end on it.

Cheers
Dan

Lol my bad, figured since they were the latest pics posted, they were newer....

SIG-054

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Senator Signature
i rekon it would look killer with a pontiac gto bar :)

VryNeat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL EXEC
that thing is HORN god i love being able to say that about a car that is worthy of it

pepstar87

Reaction score
Members Ride
08 SSV M6
Yeah mate, it's from QLD. Came down a fortnight ago. Do you know much about it? I bought it from a wholesaler and he doesn't have all the details.

Cheers
Dan

Not much but I was gonna buy it off a guy near Brisbane and then he sold it to another bloke..then he got a few things fixed on it and advertised it a few days later..maybe a wholesaler bought it and thats where you found it? Who knows?

She looks mint as mate, especially with the SSZ rims. Very nice.
Where did you get those rims from mate? Very rare 2nd hand, set on ebay at the moment going for $1000+ with a couple of days left!! Crazy money for 18s

B

BXHD

NICE!!!! to top if off, imagine seeing a nice fat intercooler hiding behind ur front bar *drools* haha.
the front looks sick! nice work :thumbsup:
and definitely the best colour choice :p

VT_II_Calais

Car Whore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S-Pack Supercharged V6
Not much but I was gonna buy it off a guy near Brisbane and then he sold it to another bloke..then he got a few things fixed on it and advertised it a few days later..maybe a wholesaler bought it and thats where you found it? Who knows?

She looks mint as mate, especially with the SSZ rims. Very nice.
Where did you get those rims from mate? Very rare 2nd hand, set on ebay at the moment going for $1000+ with a couple of days left!! Crazy money for 18s

Well, it could possibly be the same car then.

I got my mags from ls1 . com - I did pay over $1k for them, but the tyres were only 2 weeks old. Definately an improvement over the chromies that were on there.

..and thanks everyone for the kind words :beer chug:

Cheers
Dan

VT_II_Calais

Car Whore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S-Pack Supercharged V6
NICE!!!! to top if off, imagine seeing a nice fat intercooler hiding behind ur front bar *drools* haha.
the front looks sick! nice work :thumbsup:
and definitely the best colour choice :p

If I end up keeping this one, I'm sure there will end up being something shiney sitting behind that bumper! :driving: