Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My SV6 Series 2 sedan

perfektion

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore Series II SV6
Hey guys,

Just recently signed up to the forums, so i thought i might add a few pictures of my car!

The car is all stock apart from SS rears just for the sweet look :)
DSC00517_zpsae9b3c0f.jpg
DSC00527_zps59959dbf.jpg
DSC00519_zps07719d76.jpg

perfektion

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks good mate, any other mods you plan to do ?

Hey mate,

Thanks for that :)

I have no idea at the moment, when i get the time and cash i suppose see what i might get up to!!
I was also checking out your thread the other day, that blue ute is amazing!!!!

scamps10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV ute
hey man,

sweet ride, exactly the same as me! just wondering wear you got the ss rears from? does that chnage the sound of the car or performance or is it just the look? cheers mate

perfektion

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey man,

sweet ride, exactly the same as me! just wondering wear you got the ss rears from? does that chnage the sound of the car or performance or is it just the look? cheers mate

Hey bro,

Sorry about the late reply ;) I do love this colour, i have always preferred darker cars (but not black). I am a little picky :p

Head over to these guys Welcome to Auspac Performance Exhaust

I gave them a call, and they put me onto a guy named Abdul, who located some rears and bought them out for me. Mine cost me $100 each, but they were brand new (As in just taken off an SS sedan), plus i wanted them same day and they had free delivery (because he was in my area). You will also need to make sure you get ones that suit your car. From what i have heard the ones off Ute's and the Wagon are longer? One of the other guys should also be able to confirm this.

As for performance, i am not really too sure may ask one of the more experienced guys here :)

They do however give you a slightly deeper note in the car, and sound good from outside when you give it a rev!
I wasn't really buying them for the sound, more for looks but the added note always looks nice!

Let me know if you have any other questions mate!

kuzman89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 ute
Nice and clean, love the look of brand new cars, make sure you treat it to some decent paint protection/wax etc.