Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Svz

slaughtknight

Now with chrome bits ;)
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
SVZ Sedan
Mod update

Updated Mod

IMG_1455.jpg

I got my mace insulator on friday, well it's been raining over here non stop (which good in a way)
lucky i got a under cover car park, so i installed it today

The hard bit was getting the clips etc off to get to the standed insulator (didnt have the right tools), about one hour later i was done:)

i hadn't really test the car to see if it go's any better, i will when it's not rain

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
nice ride,love the plates

S

StealthCalais

Looks great! Wheels really suit it. Your exhaust tip is exactly the style I want, though I;ve only ever managed to find some 80 dollar chrome-plated ones that are sure to rust. If you dont mind me asking - did you have a part number/brand/source for the tip?

slaughtknight

Now with chrome bits ;)
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
SVZ Sedan
sorry i don't, i walked into the exhaust shop and they had them on the stand, it was $80 but i got them at trade price for $65 cos i've been there with every car ive had lol i can try and see if i can get the part number for you? it was at mettam

S

StealthCalais

Ah ok it must be similar to the other I have seen - looks great on the car though! Thanks no need to go digging around for a part number!

ZOMBIE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS Thunder 6.0
Hey mate,

Just checked your car out. Looks really good. The color looks great with the new camera

With your new suspension the car sits perfect!

good work!

ZOMBIE