Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My V2 SII CV8

5.7heaven

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 SII CV8 Monaro
Yeah wogboy its still up for sale. Not pushing it too much, if it sells then I can pay out the finance left and focus on something else, if it doesn't sell, i still have a great car to take out and appreciate once a month

5.7heaven

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 SII CV8 Monaro
Well after nearly 3 years, it's finally finished.
From a stock auto 2003 VY CV8 its grown to this.

Now a 6 speed manual, VCM7 cam, 3.9 diff, OTR, 275/35/18s on the rear and 390rwhp to boot, my project has come to an end.
With a freshly painted face, the VT SS front and rear look mint and the Clubsport 18s were hard to find but finish it off well.
It gets mixed reviews, but it certainly turns heads. Always good driving something different.

2cfxw9e.jpg

2ezr6s5.jpg

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Well after nearly 3 years, it's finally finished.
From a stock auto 2003 VY CV8 its grown to this.

Now a 6 speed manual, VCM7 cam, 3.9 diff, OTR, 275/35/18s on the rear and 390rwhp to boot, my project has come to an end.
With a freshly painted face, the VT SS front and rear look mint and the Clubsport 18s were hard to find but finish it off well.
It gets mixed reviews, but it certainly turns heads. Always good driving something different.

2cfxw9e.jpg

2ezr6s5.jpg

Looks the business!!

What else have you done to the engine to achieve 390rwhp?

lowndes8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
Not a fan. You had a awesome front and rear end to start with then you turned it into a terrible looking older front and rear end

But each to there own