Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My V6 5Spd VS ute!!

Jamie-b

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
inspired by yours, this is how it turned out
looks good mate, whered you get the handbrake lever from?

I haven't really ever paid much attention to my exhuast, i always presumed it had a 2.5" mandrel bent system, but the other day when i was under it i actually looked at it for the first time, now im thinking maybe its just a factory system, with the mufflers replaced with a hotdog?

if it is just a factory unit, i will be replacing it pretty soon, THIS looks alright, and has a good price, does anybody know how they go? or sound? Or does anybody recommend another cat back system for around $220?

Kurtp

VR Buicks > You ;)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Series 2 V6 Sedan
You can pick em up from Autobarn, there is a few different colours, i think they're priced around 35 dollars. I didn't buy mine it was with the car. Warning they don't fit the VR handbrake properly i had to put a screw through it.

Jamie-b

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
Wondering how much people think i could get for it?
Now has new tint, and pacemakers, and a new cat back system is coming next week

troy246

Reaction score
Members Ride
v6 vs commodore ute
hey just wondering dose anyone know how to take the dash off a 97 vs ute to get to the headeck, cheers troy

Jamie-b

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
hey just wondering dose anyone know how to take the dash off a 97 vs ute to get to the headeck, cheers troy

wtf??
10 characters

20Reino00

VS UTE
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs commodore ute 2000 seriesIII
hey nice ute i've got a dark blue vs ute its the olympic limited edition, 2000 model, 3.8l engine, tray liner, roll bars, 18" VESS rims, lowered, but i want some extractors and a sports exhaust would you be able to tell me a price range for them

VS-S-PACK-UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Ute
hey nice ute i've got a dark blue vs ute its the olympic limited edition, 2000 model, 3.8l engine, tray liner, roll bars, 18" VESS rims, lowered, but i want some extractors and a sports exhaust would you be able to tell me a price range for them

hey mate, depends if u r at all fussed if the extractors are second hand, i paid 150 for my 2nd hand pacemakers a while back, new there about $450+, a catback exhaust will prob set u back about $300 as well

Jamie-b

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
Wrapped it around a tree on the weekend:cry::bang::rip:
So now everything off it is for sale
(Bonnet, front bumper, passenger guard and motor are all wrecked)