Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my VC commodore

81_vh_holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh commodore/ VC commodore
Hey... over the holidays i picked up this Vc for my first car she is in pretty good nic. when i brought it the bloke selling it wanted $3000 for it and i was like no and took the walk. about a week later i went back and made the offer of $1500 once againg and he couldnt say no so i think i got a bargin but im happy anyway. it is a VC commodore with a 253 V8, Brock body kit, simmons rims, 4 barrel carby, boss kit and steering wheel and is lowwer with just low springs and is a pretty tidy car.

I have a couple of plans 4 this car but not to many to start with but to start just a new paint job red once again and polish the rims and maybee a vk group A bonnet scoop and just the stuff to get it road worthy like tighten all the loose screws.

But i was still deciding wheather or not to put a rear spoiler on it does ant 1 have an oppion it would be great. im just not sure so yeah.

Well tell me what you think hear is some pics...

<<<James>>>

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 949
  • IMG_0576.JPG
    IMG_0576.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 403
  • Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 1,538

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
nice looking vc, tha body kit looks alittle out of place though but once its painted should look the part, i reckon u need the clear headlights aswel. i would leave it without the spoiler but dats my opinion. overall looks like a good find man.

cheers, nick

81_vh_holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah i want the vk tail light i have been looking at them do you know if they just go straight in or things have to be change? and with the garnish will that just go straight on? or is there more to it?

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
nice car mate good score if it was mine i would take the vk kit off and put the vc chrome bumpers back on but it is your car not mine if you like the kit thought i would look at getting vk headlights and guards and bonnet to make it look genuine but as before its your car and you do what you like its a good first car though and is in better nick then mine atm keep up the good work

81_vh_holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
most likely a group A spoiler like these 1's or something simmerler. so was that with the garnish you wernt sure if it goes straight on?

Attachments

• VK-Group-A-Bobtail-Rear-Apron-lr.jpg
    VK-Group-A-Bobtail-Rear-Apron-lr.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 316

81_vh_holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah im gonna stick with the kit i like it and it's differnt to cars in the bay so yeah. to put vk front light's in i havr to put differnt front guards on and bonnet dont i?