Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my ve berlina 07

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Did you considered wrapping the wheals in black or silver?

VTProductions

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE BERLINA 07
Looking good VT, forget about the haters that is just what they do.

thanx big boss yer im gonna fix the wheeels i just got to do suspension my back shocks are gone. its booked infor monday then headers then i might worry about the wheels but i actually like them

VTProductions

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE BERLINA 07
got new shocks installed now i feel im in a totally new car thanks to the guys at eyecandy motorsports next is my soliniods in the tranny gear change is all over

VTProductions

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE BERLINA 07
ive lost most my speakers they are rattling to much i had some stock speakers lying around so ive changed them they sound ok not wow but wat is they best speakers to buy for a ve berlina

SteveReinhart

Reaction score
Website
Www.beyonddecember.com
Members Ride
2007 ssv Ute
i had Phoenix gold 6.5' elite splits and tweeters with a 12' sl Phoenix gold sub and a polk audio 4 chan amp. in my ve ssv ute, quite expensive but they sound absolutely amazing!! in total it cost me 1800. but money well spent.

VTProductions

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE BERLINA 07
i had Phoenix gold 6.5' elite splits and tweeters with a 12' sl Phoenix gold sub and a polk audio 4 chan amp. in my ve ssv ute, quite expensive but they sound absolutely amazing!! in total it cost me 1800. but money well spent.
very nice dude i ended up getting 4 pioneers and i have my kicker sub. i might end up getting some 6X9s for they shelf and get a dual kicker sub

VTProductions

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE BERLINA 07
im having transmission problem some say soliniods are stuffed some say i need a transmission so im going to go holden on tuesday wen its booked in for them to have a look