Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE SIDI ute :)

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 hsv ve r8 clubby oh baby!
who needs bags when u can bounce from all natural air coming from ur stezza haha
hey i shut up .........somtimes hahaha

caz_sidi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Thunder

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
i used a full size 12" single sub box i think it was a pioneer box fit perfectly behind the driver seat with enough room to still be able to move ya seat back
the passanger side was a bit more technical had to modify a bod to fit around the battery n still have the right amount of box for the sub but i got it eventually lol but i sold them if i had them still u coulda had them no use to me lol

caz_sidi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Thunder
i used a full size 12" single sub box i think it was a pioneer box fit perfectly behind the driver seat with enough room to still be able to move ya seat back
the passanger side was a bit more technical had to modify a bod to fit around the battery n still have the right amount of box for the sub but i got it eventually lol but i sold them if i had them still u coulda had them no use to me lol
i didnt relise you had two!? you madd bastard,
half of one would be enough i reckon haha

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
haha nah 2 in there cranked hard tho :) but i did have the bass turned down most the time but it was pretty smick with it bein down tho just perfect :)

Elias-sv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 Series II Thunder Ute
that looks mint mate! Love the black GTS rims on black really gives the car a nice touch dude :) Perfect height too man

caz_sidi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Thunder
that looks mint mate! Love the black GTS rims on black really gives the car a nice touch dude :) Perfect height too man
Thanks mate, had the standard wheels in the tray, sat a bit lower than usual, I'd like it lower in the front but it's not scraping on anything so I can't really complain

shauniie

Reaction score
Members Ride
sat around the same as mine :) but u couldnt move it cuz of how hard i had the coilovers set hahaha mind u she stepped out hard with coils in it hahahaha :surprise:

caz_sidi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Thunder
sat around the same as mine :) but u couldnt move it cuz of how hard i had the coilovers set hahaha mind u she stepped out hard with coils in it hahahaha :surprise:
i was tossing up wheather to get coilovers or not haha, bit wild ?