Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE SS A6 Heron White

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Nice mate. What made you go for the FDFI over the others?

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
Had a #### load of fun, following this beast the entire way through the national park on the run back o_O

That noise...... i was quite happy a few times when we got stuck behind that ute and the territory so i could catch back up a bit haha

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
Nice mate. What made you go for the FDFI over the others?

To be honest, I got a harrop flyer from a car show, called them up a couple of times talked it through, and ended up at this. Wasn't trying to build a 600kw monster, just wanted a blown street driven car that wasn't a handful to drive, and that's what I've got :)

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
nice vid mate, what boost/power ya running?

man that harrop is so quite compared to mine haha defiantly stealth!

Thinks about 8-8.5psi (1900 charger) Had troubles with the gearbox when they were tuning and couldn't get the stall to lock in 4th gear, so they did the power run in 3rd, and it still wasnt fully locked, made 382rwkw.

Waiting for the OTR to be released for this and will probably up the boost to 10psi at the same time, then I'll look at getting the box rebuilt

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Thinks about 8-8.5psi (1900 charger) Had troubles with the gearbox when they were tuning and couldn't get the stall to lock in 4th gear, so they did the power run in 3rd, and it still wasnt fully locked, made 382rwkw.

Waiting for the OTR to be released for this and will probably up the boost to 10psi at the same time, then I'll look at getting the box rebuilt

oh yeah nice nice man that's still awesome power, ill be happy with 415rkw lol