Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VE SSV - HERLUV

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I seen and got all excited haha! I was like :O "ADAM look!! This chick is on JC! SEEEEE chicks CAN have nice cars and end up in mags" his reply "It's not a feature though is it?"

*insert profanities here*

Congrats!

Mike08

No Back seat drivers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Yes congrats indeed, well done.

Something to be proud of imho.

Cheers.

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
i wasnt a huge fan of those wheels when they were on the HSVs, the whole car had so much going on with gills and crazy bodykits etc, just looks too busy, but on a simpler SS body, they r pretty hot :)

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
i wasnt a huge fan of those wheels when they were on the HSVs, the whole car had so much going on with gills and crazy bodykits etc, just looks too busy, but on a simpler SS body, they r pretty hot :)

They were something I hadn't seen on another VE besides the HSV obviously but I wanted to give them a go and loved them, really made the car I think. Thanks for the awesome feedback

HEXEM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6
Very nice setup. I have read through your entire thread on the progress... Also I love those HSV wheels on the SSV, I think they match perfectly (look pretty hot actually). Any chance you could post up some hi-res side on shots of the car showing off the wheels?

It was a luck pickup you got through your friend... (right place at the right time)

Enjoy,

Phil