Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My version of a brocky

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Umm yeah... i just made a mess of my pants. **** VK's are the damn hottest tough looking commodres ever made. No wonder i owned 3 of them makes me want to get rid on the vn and buy another. Thats my opinion anyways. I have to say one of the best looking car ive sdeen on here well done

RWRDME

Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK Commodore LS1
Best looking car uve seen on here? whoa **** yeah! ive also themed the inside with some hdt stuff, like on the wheels... but ya probably cant see that from distance. i dunno weather to get the hdt stickers on the panels or not, i think im happy with it as is... Again give me your opinion peoples...

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Leave the stickers until you get the V8.

vee ka

Reaction score
Members Ride
'85 HDT VK SS, '03 Liberty GT, '06 Forester XT
from a fellow VK owner/lover.... very very nice mate, well done.

form a HDT owner/lover.... don't put HDT stickers on the outside of it, leave it as is.

ps: personally, those black rims in the pics above suit it best

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Best looking car uve seen on here? whoa **** yeah! ive also themed the inside with some hdt stuff, like on the wheels... but ya probably cant see that from distance. i dunno weather to get the hdt stickers on the panels or not, i think im happy with it as is... Again give me your opinion peoples...

LOL well i'm very biased to nice vk's. I never was a big fan of red but yours looks really good.
I agree dont bother with stickers save your money and drop an 8 into it.

RWRDME

Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK Commodore LS1
Ok, so i'll keep the brocky stickers off and chuck an 8 in... sounds like a plan!!!

RWRDME

Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK Commodore LS1
Performance car mania at winton tomorrow, I'll have my car there... so should everyone else!

hiy_po

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Executive
Its a bit far away for me as Im in Perth. But anyway I love to be different so I say lovely lookin car mate its got the best engine already your just missing the turbo