Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vess

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
You know for "well over $50k" you can go racing and have REAL fun on the track... Just food for thought. :D

blown vess

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
You know for "well over $50k" you can go racing and have REAL fun on the track... Just food for thought. :D

I know I have 3 other cars for this LJ torana. Vk, xy gt just wanted build something street tuff

Harrison

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VYII 3.8L A4
I know I have 3 other cars for this LJ torana. Vk, xy gt just wanted build something street tuff

lol what a shutdown on other guys comment.

good to hear it sounds tough mate - best bit is its not only a sound. looking forward to vids and stuff, is your business automotive based? or do you just have them as 'work vehicles' haha. (you could have a f%$king quick courier company...)

blown vess

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ss
lol what a shutdown on other guys comment.

good to hear it sounds tough mate - best bit is its not only a sound. looking forward to vids and stuff, is your business automotive based? or do you just have them as 'work vehicles' haha. (you could have a f%$king quick courier company...)

I am a manufacturing jeweller and now the ve is going to be another 3 weeks having fuel pump issuses

M500

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Ute
I am a manufacturing jeweller and now the ve is going to be another 3 weeks having fuel pump issuses

LOL. I am also a manufaturing jeweller. You going to Sydney at the end of the month?