Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VF HSV Clubsport SV

.:Brad:.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Clubsport
Hey all, I joined this forum in 2009, when I was on my red Ps with my vz executive wagon haha, since I sold that at the beginning of 2010 I steered away from holden, Had an e46 bmw, then an AE86 corolla, then a 200sx, and now back into a Holden!

I work for Bilstein Suspension, in Sydney. So we figured we would use my car to develop the suspension for the VF.

I ordered the car 3 months ago, Manual, SV pack, Sunroof. Finally picked it up from Paul wakeling 3 weeks ago, and am absolutely wrapped with it.
2 days after I got it I went to Tunehouse in Sydney, got a catback exhaust, OTR and a tune, ended up with 322rwkw (on a hub dyno).
Its currently getting treated to some new Bilstein Shocks and lowering springs, as well as Super pro front and rear swaybars.

Before any of the modifcations happened, we thought we would set a bench mark with the car, so we got John Boston to do some laps in it around Wakefield park, he did a 69.1 second lap. see the video here:

http://vimeo.com/73341248

Last edited:

.:Brad:.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF HSV Clubsport
Looks awesome mate, absolutely love the look of it. How did the new Continental tyre's go? I hear there really sticky

They are! but they don't last long, halfway through the tread already (2000kms) and I haven't been doing burnouts or anything. They feel as though there is less grip in them now compared to 500kms ago. And, they are very expensive! The continentals were especially made for this car, theres nothing else out there with the same load rating. (300kph) so looks like im up for a very expensive tyre bill when the time comes around!

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
Looks the goods mate. Question though, why did you get the SV pack then replace it with an otr and cat back??

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
That's Standard cam, all we did was OTR, Catback and an Exhaust, Standard it made 282RWKW.

Thats a big gain on what the VE pulled. Excellent results there.