Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VH, 19s, Custom interior in the making

MYVHV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHV8
LOL, I bent 3 of these beyond repair trying to remove mine, I tryed everything, to installing heavy duty washers and high tensile bolts, they just kept bending. In the end I got a mate who gets bit aggressive after drinking rum, so got him round, gave him a few Bundy's and asked him if he could remove it lol, it came off :p

Nice looking VH to, interiour looks like its coming up awesome, I've always loved black interiors in these. Got any photos of your gauge setup?

Haha I guess i'll have to find an agressive friend and feed him some bundy then lol

Thanks for the compliments, I love black interiors aswell.

As soon as the gauges arrive i'll post some pics. The only one I have is fuel at the moment i'm waiting on the company to get the speedo in i ordered :)

MYVHV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHV8

MYVHV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHV8
yeah thats the one i got. they look real good in the car.

Good, I'll be buying this one then, cheers.

There's another cheaper one on eBay but it looks to be of a little worse quality and vinyl too.

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
very neat vh man :thumbsup: these are my favourite commy and i just really cant wait till ive got a decent backyard so i can get one to rebuild, any more progress pics?

grovers_1983

vh ftw
Reaction score
Members Ride
commodre 1982 vh sl
nice car man the rim thing it depends on hwere you live e.g vic , wa , sa ,qld thay all difer

MYVHV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHV8
On the weekend with much anger I decided to give my steering wheel another go and with regular sprays of wd40 i finally pulled the bugger off, hooray. :thumbsup:

My headunit finally arrived and for $99 and free postage I can't complain.

Looks decent, plays dvd/cd/mp3 etc etc and has video output if I ever want to run a screen, perfect.

I bought some sikaflex to attach my aluminium dash to my current dash and have been painting like crazy.

MYVHV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHV8
Sorry for quality but heres a couple of pics of the gauges, headunit and my old steering wheel lol

Speedo sale must of fallen through cause the guy sent me the 3 other gauges today, oh well.

Image491.jpg

Image490.jpg

Image489.jpg

Image488.jpg

Image487.jpg

Image486.jpg

Image485.jpg