Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VH Project

RibSmasherAu

RibSmasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vh V8 Project And Vn Family
Decided to do this VH up insted of the VN just gonna keep the VN as a family car and i got the VH for the right price. It has a 308 was told it's been worked and now a 327 not sure how true that is but would be nice. Has extractors nice sounding exhaust and a roll cage. Going to pull the car down give it a nice respray and fix up the interior etc.
Will post up new pics as i get things done. If anyone has a auto gearbox for sale please contact me asap as the one in the car is dead.

TheVhMar1820093.jpg

TheVhMar1820092.jpg

TheVhMar1820094.jpg

TheVhMar1820091.jpg

oldschool 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
hey looks good mine has damage in the front apron aswell whats the interior like?

RibSmasherAu

RibSmasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
The interior is fairly good no cracks in the dash plans are to retrim it all after i spray the car. Car is now in primer ready for the custom purple spray fixed all body damage just in need of a bonnet as last owner cut a hole under the scoop (stupid person) and by doing that took out some of the supports i could understand if something was poking thru but you don't do that for a scoop. Will get some new pics up soon to show progress.

RibSmasherAu

RibSmasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just A New Pic Need To Get New Bat For Digital Camra And Will Take More This One Is Just Done With My Blackberry.

IMG00265.jpg

strokVK

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk 5.0L
what be doing whith your vh got more pics mate

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
That's one tough looking VH :)