Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VH SL/E Top 30 dealer special

hainzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
LX SL/R torana, HZ SANDMAN, VH SL/E top 30
Hi guys.

Thought I might post up a few quick pics of my VH. Shes a Top 30 Holden Dealer special. Pretty rare beast, which came out with a Brock/HDT spec 308 and T350, and unique interior and 2 tone paint job. Also had every SL/E option available at the time. One of only 30 made. Mine was originally given to Freeman motors in Adelaide. Who knows how many are left.

Its pretty original apart from the Simmons B45s and I have put a VN 304 EFI in it with a 5 speed manual box. Oh and the VH HDT momo steering wheel. The Brock engine sits quietly in the shed and will never be separated from the car. She's my daily driver so runs well and is fairly well looked after. Heres s a coupla pics.

Crap pic but the original 308 and T350 in the shed...

How it looked in the car:

And the interior before the changes. Reminds me it needs a vacuum..

Got plenty of build pics.

Donor car etc.. But I wont bore you with the details and million photos unless anyone wants a photo of anything specific..

Crusher1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC commodore SL
Great looking car mate, love the colours & Simmons. Looking for a set for my vc atm.

hainzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
LX SL/R torana, HZ SANDMAN, VH SL/E top 30

machone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VHSLE/VXSS/VXEXEC
I remember seeing one similar to yours but I never knew about the top 30 cool

ajvx01

Reaction score
Members Ride
308 vc
Nice ride.. Bit too nice to daily though??

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
hey yeah! You must be a man of impeccable taste! Ive got a HZ sandman and an LX SL/R which is currently in gettin painted.

If youre a member of mysandman and GMH-torana you can see em here:

Sandman:
Carribean turquoise hz

Torana:
http://www.gmh-torana.com.au/forums/topic/60491-another-mandarin-red-lx/

Yep member of both and I have seen your van thread now that I've put two and two together lol. Great job on it too.

I started a thread on mysandman last weekend for my HX van. Haven't done too much yet but it's a start.

Just had a look at your Torana thread. Coming along well, mate :spot on:

Mintvht30

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH sle t30
Mintvht30

Yep member of both and I have seen your van thread now that I've put two and two together lol. Great job on it too.

I started a thread on mysandman last weekend for my HX van. Haven't done too much yet but it's a start.

Just had a look at your Torana thread. Coming along well, mate :spot on:

Hi guys I'm new to this site I'm starting a project VH t30 delivered to kevin dennis holden in vic just started sandblasting body very clean shell only let down hole in rear panel for lpg conversion will be removed it's a twin to the t30 listed all genuine parts n motor ect but I have some faded trim any idea how to repair ? also is there more then 10 of the 30 built any idea ?