Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VK Wagon

fentos

Reaction score
hmmm...I want a respray like that on my vk wag...maybe a bit darker though...still havn't really decided. But yeah, looks nice...looks similar to that one we were talking about earlier in street comms mag. same sort of colour etc. Some nice 17s and a kit...that thing would look awesome. :)

EDIT: Oh and tinted windows too... :p

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
thats a unique coloured wagon you got there mate, looks pretty straight too. Good work!

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
Wow i like that wagon, it pulled off that color nicely too :D

PEAKN6

Reaction score
Website
www.kerrbros.co.nr
Members Ride
1982 VH SL/X 6cyl 4spd, soon to be a Mild 253
84_vk_wgn said:
yer mine sticks out aswell so the mdf sticks out bit also.
after i carpet the mdf it should fill most of the gap so it should look ok.

im just gunna remove mine because i have my bro's stereo in there and the wiper just bangs against the window, gets really anoying. do u have this trouble? and does ur boot rattle like fcuk? mine does and its not the numbr plate. even my front wipers rattle a bit but i cant exacly remove them.all my doors rattle. even have a really nasty noise coming from under car, think its the fuel tank, grrrr.

84_vk_wgn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk wagon
tukrbox said:
im just gunna remove mine because i have my bro's stereo in there and the wiper just bangs against the window, gets really anoying. do u have this trouble? and does ur boot rattle like fcuk? mine does and its not the numbr plate. even my front wipers rattle a bit but i cant exacly remove them.all my doors rattle. even have a really nasty noise coming from under car, think its the fuel tank, grrrr.

yer my rear wiper rattles heaps ay, only when im playing realy bassy songs.
i can only hear it rattle when standing outside the car.

my tailgate doesnt rattle at all i have adjusted the locking pin thing where the tailgate hooks onto so it closes nice and tight, so no rattles!

fuel tanks!!!
i had to replace mine because it would pour fuel out of the side every time i would turn right. but that is all fixed now so its all good.