Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vl stereo

muffman001

Reaction score
Website
nfateam.informe.com
Members Ride
VL Berlina soon to be turbo'd
:rofl: hi there i have a sony expload cd head unit 52x4 running of rear rca is a autosonic 4 channel 400w rms amp briged into 2 pioneer 12 inch 800w bullit subsrunning parralell together and a sony 500w off the other channel of amp
running throw the front rcas is a roadsound 400w rms 4 channel amp running 4 300w rockabilly 1 inch dome tweaters running in pairs and sony 300w 6x9sin the front doors running off the high output is a 60w rms 7 band equliser so the orignal dash speakers only run mids and high ranges in the vl
and off the rear highoutput (speaker outputs) is a pair of kenwood 7x10s 200w rms
this car sterio has cost less than $300 and sounds better than most cars with a modret car sound sistem but is still not the best still wanna upgraide

will post pics of sound sistum later when i get phone back if you wanna c my car go to vl commodores and go to the forum ruff as guts its the green vl with wight vr side skurts and spoiler p.s what do you think of the set up :D :D

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
what the?! Try again mate ;)

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
muffman001 said:
its the green vl with wight vr side skurts

Is that even possible? it being the VR/VL had different bodyshape and size?

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Anything can be made to fit, just look at the vy front for example.

But yeah.. It's about the guys stereo, which sounds like it'd go pretty insane.. 6x9's in the front doors? Stuff that!