Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VLT BT1

D

DIXIE

thanx ozute.. it took 3 slow years to get it how it is now

and chevy_big_block_bro, yeah ive been defected.. i copped a canary early last year.. before the cooler, before the exhaust, gauges, etc etc
it was a bog stock rb30et, and i got canaried for being a wog in a vl on a friday night...
bastards got me for a reverse light being out, the globe above the rear number plate was out, and the plastic surround on the bottom of the seatbelt receiver was slightly cracked... and for all this i copped a major canary... WTF?!?

just goes to show you what happens in the coles carpark behind chapel st... mind you, there were heaps of jap cars there, and i looked around, 5 VL's got defected, 0 skylines, wrxs, 180s or 200s... hmmmmmmmm........ !!!!!!!!

dont even get me started on the cops that pull me over in my own street at least once a month, and when i ask why they are doing this, they reply 'these cars are used alot in robberies... were making sure this isnt stolen'
im in my own ****ing street, theyve pulled me over 20 times, and thirdly, if i was gonna steal a getaway car, WHY WOULD I STEAL ONE THATS BRIGHT RED AND HAS CUSTOM PLATES THAT ARE EASY TO REMEMBER?!?

D

DIXIE

added new pics :) better quality than the old ones.. and i took em on a sunny day, much better than overcast :D

E

evl

gunna take sum pics of ur engine????? nice vl ne wayz il put sum pics of mine on here soon but they wont upload 4 sum stupid reason.

D

DIXIE

yeah if u want ill take some engine bay pics.. theres nothing to see though.. faded rocker cover, black cooler piping, etc...

V

VLCT87

had another look at ya ride and i like how do i put photos on hear

D

DIXIE

you can either attach them the same way as you would to an email (i think.. ive never done it that way) or, like i did, upload them to a website and link to them in your post using the IMG tags... if u dont have a website, i can upload them to mine for ya... just let me know :)

D

DIXIE

New pics:

roofbt1.jpg

roofbt2.jpg

roofbt3.jpg

roofbt4.jpg

redbt15.jpg

also i am thinking of parting ways with my beast... if anybody is interested, PM me ;)

Last edited by a moderator: